Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: UK Based Windows Reseller Hosting

SCOTT is offline Junior Member

Default UK Based Windows Reseller Hosting

Help!

I'm really struggling to find UK based windows reseller hosting. Looking for Windows 2008, IIS7 or above. Plenty offering Windows 2003, IIS6 .

WH-Garry9 is offline Sales Team

You can consider one of our Windows reseller hosting plans for your requirements. We have a few servers with Windows 2008 operating system and IIS 7 and we can setup your account on one of our these servers to fulfill your requirements. While ordering the Windows reseller hosting plan of your choice, you can simply write in the comments section that Windows 2008 operating system and IIS 7 is needed so that your reseller hosting plan is setup on one of the servers which support Windows 2008 operating system and IIS 7. Please make sure that we offer Plesk control panel with the reseller hosting plans which support Windows 2008 operating system and IIS 7.

Please feel free to post if you have any further questions.

petterm is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT View Post
    Help!

I'm really struggling to find UK based windows reseller hosting. Looking for Windows 2008, IIS7 or above. Plenty offering Windows 2003, IIS6 .
    Every thing you have mentioned is ok as you are very specific for your requirement which is UK based servers. But have you though how much data transfer per month you need or how much GB of disk space but this will grow, cPanel/WHM hosting. The above mentioned things are few stuff which you should always keep in your mind while deciding for a reseller web hosting account.

SCOTT is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by petterm View Post
    Every thing you have mentioned is ok as you are very specific for your requirement which is UK based servers. But have you though how much data transfer per month you need or how much GB of disk space but this will grow, cPanel/WHM hosting. The above mentioned things are few stuff which you should always keep in your mind while deciding for a reseller web hosting account.
    I think 45 GB of data transfer per month. 30 GB of disk space at initial level. I think this will grow slowly. Email hosting and WHM is my preference.

WH-Garry9 is offline Sales Team

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT View Post
    I think 45 GB of data transfer per month. 30 GB of disk space at initial level. I think this will grow slowly. Email hosting and WHM is my preference.
    cPanel/WHM control panel is not supported on Windows based hosting plans and servers. Therefore, if you need cPanel/WHM control panel, you will have to choose a Linux reseller hosting plan. Email hosting is supported on all our Linux as well as Windows hosting plans.

Thread Information