Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which domain name registrar to use?

goody66 is offline new member

Default Which domain name registrar to use?

Hello all

I did a website a couple of years ago, just for fun, but now
    I need to do one for a potential business.

I have the name, but after days of research - I still do not know which
    company to use for registering my domain name.

Any advise would be welcome

WH-Ken is offline VPS Team

Hello,

Well That is really great to hear that you want to start potential business, And for that you a domain name to be registered. So before proceeding further i shall request you to please provide me with the kind of a business that you are coming up with. So that i can suggest you few domain names related to it. And then you can choose the one from them and let us know, And we shall get it registered for you.

Please feel free to get back to us if you still have any queries, for instant support you can visit us through live chat support as well.

Regards.
    Ken.

sambarker is offline new member

i use namecheap, never had any problems with them. hostgator gave me a lot of headaches though

WHUK-DAN is offline Sales Team

@goody66: You can register the domain name with us and also host it on our Servers. It is always good to keep all things under one roof as you deal with a single point of contact for both domain and website hosting which will save your precious time.
    You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

Pongers is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WHUK-DAN View Post
    @goody66: You can register the domain name with us and also host it on our Servers. It is always good to keep all things under one roof as you deal with a single point of contact for both domain and web hosting which will save your precious time.
    Yeah, i do agree with your WHUK-DAN

I use to keep domains and hosting under different brands but it was getting a bit cumbersome task for me to manage billing hence i decided to move all my domains here under Webhosting UK registry. I had to pay a good amount for registry migration

WHUK-DAN is offline Sales Team

@Pongers: Yeah, that's quite right but then it also provides you total freedom as you know that everything is in safe hands. Its such a hassle free solution.
    You cannot get to the top by sitting on your bottom

q1q2q3q4 is offline new member

Hi, I'm new here. But if I could recommend a web host, it has to be ( link removed - spamming not allowed )

Their uptime is unbelievable and the amount you get is for next to nothing. I have been with these for 3 years now and I have never had any problems.
    Cheers!

Rachael is offline Marketing Team

If you would like to get a professional domain name, then you must consider the domain name hosting services provided by Web Hosting UK. Web Hosting UK will enable to buy or register a domain name within a short span of time once you check the availability of the respective domain name. To know more about this, visit - Domain Name | Web Hosting UK

jessica30 is offline Member

The following are the best domain name registrar:
    1. Godaddy
    2. Netfirms
    3. 1and1.co.uk
    4. Namecheap
    5. Register.com

JONES is offline Junior Member

We generally use ENOM. they provide us with a control panel to manage the domain name, the customer support is good not very fast though. But we have never had any issues even when we had transfers in and out. They are quite reliable with reasonable prices.

brobert is offline Member

There are many registrars available online and they may all seem to offer the same thing. However, it is better to do some research before you choose the registrar. Make sure they offer good support and ofcourse it is also worth comparing prices. Godaddy and enom are quite popular.

kanika is offline new member

There are many sources available to register the domain name,you can also register the domain name at here ,they provide Free whois protection service,also many free services to you...using this service you can hide your personal informations....

Alicia is offline Senior Member

Before selecting a domain name registrar, it is important to consider things like the accreditation given, the contract period of the domain name, price offered. Moreover you must also consider domain name transfer facility offered.

Ben Stones is offline Administrator

While you can register your domain with us at 7.00 per year you are more than welcome to register your domain name with another registrar and then use our server nameservers to point your domain namw to the hosting account that would be hosted with us if you choose to signup. If you want to register your domain with us, you can do so as you signup for hosting, however if you want to register your domain name with another provider, popular domain registrars include Namecheap and Godaddy
    Regards,
    Ben Stones

Need to contact us?

Support - 0808 262 0606 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Customer Relations - 0808 262 0855 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Sales - 0800 862 0890 or sales@webhosting.uk.com

Contact
    ben@webhosting.uk.com

Harry is offline Sales Team

Just to add an important point.. You should also check if they charge you extra for moving domain names away from them also confirm how the process of domain registry transfer works with them.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information