WebHosting UK is glad to announce a competition for all members of the community forum who are also our customers. The competition is called "The Most Helpful Forum Member".
The WebhostingUK management will be rating each post put in by the members & decide on the quality of the post in terms of relevance & resolution of the issue. The member with the maximum number of such quality posts will be adjudged the winner. The competition starts on 21st January 2008 & ends on 20th April 2008.
1. You have to be a WebhostingUK customer.
2. You need to have atleast one hosting package with us.
Customers who sign up during the period of the competition are also eligible.
1. For a post to qualify for evaluation, it has to be more than one line.
2. Simple posts like "Please raise a support ticket”, "Support will help you better on this", "You will have to approach support to get this resolved" will not be considered.
3. It has to be within the context of the issue and should have a solution or a suggestion or a work-around.
- Winner: - A Dedicated Server !!!
(Dual Core Intel Xeon 3065 | 2 GB RAM | 1 x 160 GB SATA HDD | 2500 GB monthly Bandwidth | 5 IP’s | Control Panel)
- First Runner Up: - A Semi-Dedicated Server!!!
- Second Runner -Up: - A VPS Enterprise Plan!!!
Winners can opt for Linux / Windows depending on their choice. All plans will be free for a year.
A panel of 6 members will make up the Jury.
1. James - Sales Manager
2. Andrew - Chief Administrator
3. John - Operations Manager
4. Nick - Customer Services Manager
5. Dan - Forum Moderator
6. Harry - Forum Moderator
Decision of the jury will be final & binding on all participants. Winners will be announced 7 days after the competition closes.
This is a wonderful opportunity to establish your presence within the WebhostingUK community as well as win some really good prizes. We look forward to a really positive response from all our esteemed customers & members.
James - Sales Manager.