Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: List of most dangerous websites for you PC

Jan
    Jan is offline Senior Member

Default List of most dangerous websites for you PC

Norton Symantec one of the Internet security company has come up with the list of websites, which could infect your computer with malware. The following infected sites had on average 18,000 threats and 40 per cent of the sites had more than 20,000 threats, while 75 per cent of websites on the list were found to be spreading malware for over six months.

Here are the few dirtiest websites exposed by Norton:

17ebook.com

aladel.net

bpwhamburgorchardpark.org

clicnews.com

dfwdiesel.net

divineenterprises.net

fantasticfilms.ru

gardensrestaurantandcatering.com

ginedis.com

gncr.org

hdvideoforums.org

hihanin.com

kingfamilyphotoalbum.com

likaraoke.com

mactep.org

magic4you.nu

marbling.pe.kr

nacjalneg.info

pronline.ru

purplehoodie.com

qsng.cn

seksburada.net

sportsmansclub.net

stock888.cn

tathli.com

teamclouds.com

texaswhitetailfever.com

wadefamilytree.org

xnescat.info

yt118.com

Don't open any of these websites, it will damage your computer.
    Satisfied with WebHosting.UK.com? Write up a review here
    Join Affiliate Program for FREE and earn upto 300 commission per sale.

WH-Garry9 is offline Sales Team

Thumbs up

Thank you for the list provided. It is certainly very dangerous to visit these kind of websites as these websites can cause serious harm to your website which will definitely effect all the data on your computer.

Harry is offline Sales Team

Jan, I have seen many websites with similar error " This web site at XXXXX has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences. " usually even if your website gets infected with Iframe injection you will get such warning message, hence its always better to host your website on secure server. Avoid surfing such infected websites and be safe & secure !!!
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

karimali831 is offline Senior Member

Why do people even do this? I get frequent emails from banks asking me to verify or w/e and its just reported as forgery. The last one I had was from Alliance-leicester just yesterday.

Is it just me that gets these or others? I'm using hotmail.

heartmotion is offline new member

Thanks for the list. Some sites listed there sound quite normal actually. Some names really weird though. I guess we have to be more careful before clicking some unknown sites? This list is useful for future use.

James is offline Sales Manager

Jan, good to see you have not posted the complete url's or else I'd have accidentally clicked on one of them.
    WebHosting.UK.com :: Leader in Web Hosting
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | CLOUD HOSTING
    Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with Real-time Monitoring
    Great Opportunity:: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn up to 350 per sale.
    Follow Us on Twitter and FaceBook

moh10ly is offline new member

Exclamation

It's weird coz I've visited 5 of these websites and they seem to do nothing, Kaspersky IS blocks the website, Also ISA TMG blocks it on client computers but when I test it on a free antivirus computer it does nothing.

some of them pop username and password box and other shows a blank page. I have cleaned all my TIF folder, cookies and didn't notice any new files.

I would like to know what do these websites do exactly? Do they establish a connection with another site and then download ? or download straight after you visit?

What are the infections/viruses/worms do they include?

Ben Stones is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by moh10ly View Post
    It's weird coz I've visited 5 of these websites and they seem to do nothing, Kaspersky IS blocks the website, Also ISA TMG blocks it on client computers but when I test it on a free antivirus computer it does nothing.

some of them pop username and password box and other shows a blank page. I have cleaned all my TIF folder, cookies and didn't notice any new files.

I would like to know what do these websites do exactly? Do they establish a connection with another site and then download ? or download straight after you visit?

What are the infections/viruses/worms do they include?
    It will depend on the site itself as to what happens. But I can assure you if a large company like Symantec is stating that a particular website is harmful it most likely will be. They also have a Threats Explorer that details the latest viruses, worms and Trojans that have been detected by Symantec: Threat Explorer - Spyware and Adware, Dialers, Hack tools, Hoaxes and other risks. I'm sure other companies have sections of their site like this, but I state Symantec specifically since we're talking about Symantec.
    Regards,
    Ben Stones

Need to contact us?

Support - 0808 262 0606 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Customer Relations - 0808 262 0855 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Sales - 0800 862 0890 or sales@webhosting.uk.com

Contact
    ben@webhosting.uk.com

DPS Computing is offline Senior Member

Yeah, I agree, it is most definitely not advisable to visit these sites.

Thanks for the list. More than 20,000 threats on some of them?... Jeeze, they are really infested! .

Thread Information