Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Thank you Diana, Jason T and Matt

cyster is offline new member

Thumbs up Thank you Diana, Jason T and Matt

Diana, Jason T & Matt a great big thank you for all the help you gave today and yesterday.

Diana & Jason T helped me with uploading my new site from 3rd party software and believe me it was not easy, but finally I got there with the help of these guys who I would imagine had stress overload by the time I left them in chat...

Matt helped me with multiple domain hosting questions this morning and answered all my questions so I can now go away and sort that out without a worry..

Anyone looking for a new web hosting package please look no further, these guys are truly the tops I have been with WEBHOSTINGUK since January and although not needed support for about 4 months they were just the best when I first started out because believe me a is nothing compared to the problems I had getting started..

This truly is the best hosting company I have been with and I have tried a few I can tell you..

Thank you all very much from Lesley M

Rachael is offline Marketing Team

Thank you so much for posting these words of appreciation. Our efforts are directed towards providing the best quality service to our customers. Thanks once again for recommending our web hosting services.

Glad to serve you always.

Thread Information