Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Best service I have received to date (Reeve)

warakia is offline new member

Default Best service I have received to date (Reeve)

In short Reeve basically got my site back online, got to the root cause that had caused the problem, and all while keeping me informed as to his actions. We all know that awful sinking feeling when things go down and you can't help but feel out of your depth - well that was just happened to me, and in less than an hour we had it completely fixed.

Without a doubt the best service I have received by any web host to date, and when I hear stories from friends at other companies who have to submit support tickets to settle these kind of problems, I can't help but feel sorry for them. To be able to talk to someone in the middle of the night, and avoid crucial downtime, AND know that you are speaking to someone who really knows what they are talking about is utterly priceless.

It is that kind of service that will keep me here and if you are reading this and wondering about whether this is the service for you, well I just hope that I have managed to persuade you that it is.

Thanks again.

Rachael is offline Marketing Team

Hello Warakia,

Welcome to Webhosting UK forum. Thank you so much for taking time out for posting these words of appreciation. We always strive to provide the best of customer support for ensuring the smooth functioning of your website. These words of appreciation motivate us to provide the best in class service and we shall keep doing that for the coming years.

Thread Information