Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Webhostingu.k.com ==> number one

giorgio turri is offline Junior Member

Default Webhostingu.k.com ==> number one

More than an year elapsed from my last post..........
    Now I'm very happy to update this forum with a new post about AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE in another migration which involved over 200 domain with respective database and all the other stuff involved about server requirement, software installation and so on.

I'm very grateful to all who as supported us into this migration which is the most important that we have ever made before.

I'm very happy to say u THANKS AT ALL to Mary,Austin,Alec,Alfie,Pollard,Raymon,Pete,Nichola s and to all the other which helped us in this adventure.

After more than 4 year as Webhosting's Customer I can tell that I never seen before a support like this.

I would like to spend a word about 2 people that i'm proud to call friends, Paul and Stephen,.....thanks a lot to both.......my friends
    I hope to meet you soon in Webhosting HQ .......I will be very glad to visit the company

Regards
    Giorgio Turri

Ben Stones is offline Administrator

Hi Giorgio,

Thanks very much for taking the time to post a testimonial regarding the recent assistance you received from us in regards to the migration.

Kind regards,
    Ben.
    Regards,
    Ben Stones

Need to contact us?

Support - 0808 262 0606 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Customer Relations - 0808 262 0855 or
    support.webhosting.uk.com

Sales - 0800 862 0890 or sales@webhosting.uk.com

Contact
    ben@webhosting.uk.com

James is offline Sales Manager

Hi Giorgio,

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule to post this wonderful feedback. You are most welcome to visit our office in Leeds. I hope you will post such honest and genuine feedback on other forums, reviews and social networking websites as well.

We are also working on a testimonial page, where we would be uploading our clients video. We would appreciate if you could forward the feedback in the form of a video, so that we can publish it on our website. Please feel free to post your views on this.
    WebHosting.UK.com :: Leader in Web Hosting
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | CLOUD HOSTING
    Dedicated Servers - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with Real-time Monitoring
    Great Opportunity:: Join our Affiliate Program for FREE & earn up to 350 per sale.
    Follow Us on Twitter and FaceBook

Carol2 is offline new member

I'm very grateful to all who as supported us into this migration which is the most important that we have ever made before.

Thread Information