Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: George - excellent customer service and beyond...

BillBla is offline new member

Smile George - excellent customer service and beyond...

I have been with webhosting uk since 2007 (Linux copper Reseller) and have never had any problems with their service. I hit an issue today when trying to download and install a PHP script which required MySQL DB. I decied to use the live chat service and got through to the very helpful George. After about 15-20 minutes of me saying "it still doesn't work..." he finally gave up and offered to install the software for me. This, I feel, is above and beyond excellent customer service - although it may well have been a pragmatic response. George thinks "if I don't take control, I could be here for hours"

Anyway, suffice to say, about 5 minutes later said software is installed and functional, and George has passed me all the user/password info I need.

This is really great service and consistent with my experiences over the last 5 years. Well done George and WHUK.

Royston is offline Sales Team

Thank you for taking time to stop by and post to appreciate our support We will try our best to continue and provide you with qualitative assistance.
    Please let us know in case you face any difficulties or need any information, we will be here to help you.

Thread Information