Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Absolutely Brilliant

cyster is offline new member

Thumbs up Absolutely Brilliant

I have to give these guys credit where it is due.

I took a fair while making my decision to change to Web Hosting UK as I had been disappointed with the last few I had tried.

These guys chatted and emailed me every day for a week answering my many questions, ok you could say they wanted to clinch the custom, fair point, however....

Since I joined web hosting uk I have still bombarded them with emails as I am no techno geek, I make wedding stationery and need a platform to sell them other than that I am useless..

I can honestly say these guys have the patience of Saints.

Their CPanel has so many options for you to build a site with, from the really complex to the darn right simple.. I opted for the simple RV SiteBuilder

Honestly if you are looking for web hosting company I really would recommend this one, their customer service is way above anything I have known with other companies. I have never had a question ignored or go answered & I have submitted a few..

Thanks to all of you at Web Hosting UK for you unrelenting support

Special thanks must go to:

Harry & Gregg..

(did not know we could name individuals but seen many have)

Lesley M
    Last edited by cyster; 17-01-12 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Wanted to add special thanks to Harry & Gregg

Rachael is offline Marketing Team

Hello cyster

to Webhosting.uk.com forums. Thanks a lot for appreciating our service. Customer satisfaction being out top priority, we will continue to provide with the best of web hosting solutions.

Thread Information