Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Thanks Diego

fatbob is offline new member

Default Thanks Diego

Very good support from Diego, he was very quick to assist and his responses were very clear. many thanks, keep upthe great wok.

Diego B is offline new member

Hello Fatbob,

Thank you for the wonderful words of appreciation towards our service. Much appreciated
    Its due to such feedbacks that make us realize that we are heading the in right direction.
    We take this kind of appreciation as a motivation to provide excellent quality services to our customers.

We will continue to provide with prompt support and the best of hosting solutions.

Thanks & Regards,
    Diego B.

PlainWeb is offline new member

Default Thank you Diego

I like everything about Webhosting but the immediate response to problems is one of its very best features. You can pay twice as much for hosting and still wait days for a reply to a request for help. The people on the live chat just fix my problems straight away and are always polite, helpful and cheerful. Thanks Diego, ftp is working again!

Diego B is offline new member

Quote Originally Posted by PlainWeb View Post
    I like everything about Webhosting but the immediate response to problems is one of its very best features. You can pay twice as much for hosting and still wait days for a reply to a request for help. The people on the live chat just fix my problems straight away and are always polite, helpful and cheerful. Thanks Diego, ftp is working again!
    Thank you for appreciating the kind of support we offer.
    Providing instant and quality support has always been our top priority.
    We make sure that all our customers receive the best possible assistance whenever they need it to ensure total customer satisfaction.

Thanks & Regards,
    Diego B.

Harry is offline Sales Team

@fatbob
    @PlainWeb
    We are glad to have such fantastic feedback about our services & support you have enjoyed from one of our support engineer. We are also feeling proud of Diego who had rectified your technical issues and had helped you both.

Cheers Diego
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Thread Information