Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Drupal 7

Shane009 is offline Member

Default Drupal 7

I want to use Drupal for my website. I just wanted to know that do you support Drupal 7 on your shared servers?

stan paine is offline Sales Team

Quote Originally Posted by Shane009 View Post
    I want to use Drupal for my website. I just wanted to know that do you support Drupal 7 on your shared servers?
    Yes, Drupal 7 CMS is supported on our shared servers. Drupal is written in PHP, hence you can consider a cPanel/linux shared hosting plan. Using Softaculous, Drupal can be installed within few simple clicks. Also, our support team member will be more than happy to help you with the installation part.

Drupal works on Windows and Linux, both. But I will suggest you to consider the linux based plans. Drupal works great on linux servers and the one-click-script installers help you to install it if available.

madelinekim is offline Member

Yes, You can use drupal 7 CMS for creating website and it easily supported on shared server. Its works good with windows and linux so you can also consider any one of windows and linux based plans. Drupal CMS also supported PHP so you can easily create website using php code.

Thread Information