Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is shared cloud hosting?

cforde is offline Junior Member

Hi John

Thanks for responding.

The first thing I would like to make clear is that I was not intending to single out Ross in any of this. His post was merely one of many I have seen from both sales and support staff mentioning the 100% uptime figure. So he should not be unduly criticised for his post alone.

As regards the ASA objecting to the term "100% Uptime SLA" I also cant understand why they would object to this as most professionals know this is simply a contract term and implies some sort of compensation if unachievable rather than a guarantee of 100% uptime.

Anyway, glad we have cleared up this "100% Uptime Guarantee" issue for your Cloud services and in saying that I will still probably go for Shared Cloud Hosting for my next purchase as the redundant nature of the cloud and the resource sharing capabilities should (hopefully) make it more reliable than your standard Windows/Linux shared hosting options.

Also due to the fact that, where applicable, I advise my clients to have two websites for their business(es) rather than one so that we can put them on separate servers to prevent a total shutdown of their operations should an error occur on a particular server. By utilising your Shared Cloud Hosting services I can in the future use that platform to further insolate my clients from any problem affecting just your standard hosting platforms (and vice versa).

Anyway, thanks and happy hosting people, time to get back to work

Andriyadsouza is offline Junior Member

Default Cloud Hosting

I also have same doubts about shared cloud hosting, thanks for this tread!!
    Now i have one doubt about hosting, I have e commerce website is shared cloud hosting is suitable for my online business.

Ross is offline Sales Team

Yes, Shared Cloud would be a better solution as a E-commerce website needs to be up and running 24X7, so that you don't miss even a single sale and Shared Cloud offers 100% uptime to keep your Online Shop accessible all the time.

Mac Rozer is offline new member

Shared cloud hosting is a combination of shared hosting and cloud servers. This combined technology merges benefits of both the technologies in the form of costs as well as very high uptime. With shared cloud hosting, your applications are hosted and backed by the highly advanced cloud infrastructure featuring high availability, redundancy, improved reliability, and security. A cloud server is a server on cloud, and you can have complete full control over it. You can customize it according to your requirements. If you are the sole owner of your cloud server, you are free to upgrade it if required.

Alicia is offline Senior Member

A shared cloud hosting environment provides with top-notch performance, even if you are running complicated applications and sophisticated programs. The shared cloud deploys resources quickly and accurately to guarantee maximum efficiency.

jamewhite86 is offline Junior Member

I think Shared cloud hosting is a shared hosting service where all your data is stored in a cloud server. thanks for share.

Hall Mark is offline new member

Shared cloud hosting is a combination of shared hosting and cloud servers. This combined technology merges benefits of both the technologies in the form of costs as well as very high uptime. With shared cloud hosting, your applications are hosted and backed by the highly advanced cloud infrastructure featuring high availability, redundancy, improved reliability, and security. A cloud server is a server on cloud, and you can have complete full control over it. You can customize it according to your requirements. If you are the sole owner of your cloud server, you are free to upgrade it if required.

annahussy is offline Banned

Shared cloud hosting is one type of hosting service a that a good combination of shared hosting and cloud hosting which really good to use. Its very beneficial that provide many of good service and allow you to store your data in cloud server. It is really very good to use for the people with reasonable price and with fast and stable service.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information