Start a Chat Sales: 0800 862 0890 Client Area

Thread: Webhosting.UK.com Affiliate for VPS

David is offline new member

Default Webhosting.UK.com Affiliate for VPS

I have an affiliate account with Webhosting UK. One of my client wants to order a VPS hosting package through my affiliate URL but I am not able to find the direct affiliate URL to VPS page, can someone help me to find it out

Dan
    Dan is offline Got root?

Hi David,

You can login to WebHosting UK - Affiliate Program

Once logged in, there is a text box in the top right hand corner with a link such as http://www.webhosting.uk.com/affilia...ate.php?id=XXX

XXX should be your affiliate ID, you can just copy the link directly from your affiliates area.

There is no direct link to the VPS page, however browsing to it will still count as your referral.

I hope this helps.
    Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
    Support: 0800-612-8725
    International: +44 191 303 8191

David is offline new member

Yes, I have an affiliate link of main page but now I am searching for direct URL of VPS page. Can you provide me the direct URL?

Harry is offline Sales Team

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Yes, I have an affiliate link of main page but now I am searching for direct URL of VPS page. Can you provide me the direct URL?
    Hi David,

There's no need to use any direct hosting package affiliate link to place an order for any hosting package. Just ask your client to use your affiliate link in browser and place order for required server package.

When any user clicks on your affiliate links to WebHosting UK, their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type hence you should not worry about your referral commission.

PS : You can PM me your client details after he completes his order and payment procedure using your link
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

kominsenaratne is offline new member

Thanks that was a good read!

Thread Information